Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
2 pounds shredded, cooked chicken
2 cups cooked ham (or to taste)
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 brick cream cheese (8 oz), softened
1 Tablespoon honey mustard sauce (or mix honey and mustard)
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
Cheese! We used shredded mozzarella. But, you can use any cheese you prefer. (2 cups, or as desired)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Layer chicken, then ham in bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
2. Mix butter and cream cheese until completely mixed.
3. Add honey mustard sauce, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste to cream cheese mixture.
4. Pour/spread sauce over meats.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes, or until cheese is melted.